- http://bedfordresearcher.com/manuals.cfm: Manuals from the Bedford Researcher WWW site. Print these or send URL's to students to give them extra advice on doing library searches, using their word processor, and more.
- http://bedfordresearcher.com/tutorials.cfm: Tutorials, including important help on working with sources.
- http://bedfordresearcher.com/worksheets.cfm: Editable worksheets that help students think through key research thinking and evaluation skills -- and therefore many key reading and writing skills. You can use these as they are, or edit them to fit your needs.
- http://bedfordstmartins.com/plagiarismtutorial/:The Bedford/St. Martin's Plagiarism Tutorial can be used to help students fine-tune their understanding of not only what plagiarism is, but also how to avoid it.
- http://bedfordstmartins.com/plagiarism/: The Bedford/St. Martin's Workshop on Plagiarism offers resources for instructors, including two handouts you can give directly to students.
- http://bedfordstmartins.com/workshops/: Workshops on Teaching Writing offers further advice and tips for teachers to use.
- Professional Resource Books for Instructors: A list of all our professional resource books. You can request Exam and/or Desk copies online with a quick and easy one time registration.
Monday, February 23, 2004
Practical Tips on Teaching w/ Technology